It’s your chance to get trained by expert trainers in the skills of the future and to start earning right away!
Our 3rd phase of applications for 20 districts of Punjab is live!
Applications deadline is 16th July 2018!
The eligibility criteria is as follows:
– Punjab domicile
– Maximum age: 35 years
– Education: At least 16 years of education
– Employment Status: Currently Unemployed.
Procedure to apply is as follows:
1. Apply Online
2. Appear for online entry test
3. Shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit documents online
4. Then they’ll be asked to get the documents verified at centers
5. Start classes
The shortlisted candidates will get 3 and a half month of free training in their selected domain from expert trainers at their selected centers.
The 3 domains that candidates can select one from are:
Technical which includes
– Web Development Basics
– HTML & CSS
– PHP & Mysql (Dynamic Websites)
– Building Websites Using WordPress
– Custom Content Type in WordPress
– WordPress Theme and Plugin Development
Non-Technical which includes
– Content Marketing
– Marketing Funnels
– Creating Engaging Content
– WordPress for Blogging
– Lead Generation
– Distribute Content
– On Page SEO and Back-linking
And Creative Design which includes
– Logo Design
– Corporate Identity Kit
– Adobe Photoshop
– Adobe Illustrator
– Adobe InDesign
To encourage self-sustainable modes of income in women, there are 5 dedicated female centers operating as well.
Click Here to Apply Online
Districts currently open for new intake of students are
The details about the center names and their locations can be accessed from our registration link which is as follows: https://www.erozgaar.pitb.gov.pk/candidate_portal